Koodo Community
Solved

Didn't receive confirmation email

• 19 June 2022
  • 1 reply

I ordered a new phone on June 16th.  My tab balance has changed and in self serve it says that I have ordered the phone.  I never received an email with a confirmation so I cant track the order.  I did check junk.  When I try to use the chat it asks if I received the email, I say no, it says if your order went through you will have received an email, check your junk.  If I try to respond to that message it acts like it is a new question assuming that for sure answered my problem.

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 19 June 2022, 22:49

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I ordered a new phone on June 16th.  My tab balance has changed and in self serve it says that I have ordered the phone.  I never received an email with a confirmation so I cant track the order.  I did check junk.  When I try to use the chat it asks if I received the email, I say no, it says if your order went through you will have received an email, check your junk.  If I try to respond to that message it acts like it is a new question assuming that for sure answered my problem.

If you ordered it online on your Self-Serve account, I would suggest you to follow up with the Koodo Web Store by email at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com for an update.