Koodo Community
Solved

CPO iphone XR

• 26 July 2022
  • 6 replies

Last Dec,21, purchased a refurbished iPhone XR. Didn’t use it for the first six months. Finally started using it and the lower microphone isn’t working. Just spent a lengthy night between a Telus store and the Apple store only to get no help. The Apple store did confirm the phone isn’t working and that the Apple warrenty did run out but both Telus and Apple says not something they can help with. I still have warrenty according to Koodo but no one can give me any answers. Need some ideas. 

icon

Best answer by Allan M 26 July 2022, 04:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You have to visit a Telus store, and they’ll send it away for repair on your behalf since it’s still within the Koodo provided warranty period for CPO phones.
What did they tell you when you visited the store?

I did that tonight. They sent me to the Apple store after telling me they don’t handle on line purchase warrenty. Apple told me to talk to Koodo again as it’s not really there problem. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I did that tonight. They sent me to the Apple store after telling me they don’t handle on line purchase warrenty. Apple told me to talk to Koodo again as it’s not really there problem. 

Someone should have provided repair service for you at the Telus store. Let me flag a Koodo rep to help you out. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/warranty-and-repair-policy

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you let them know that it’s a CPO phone from Koodo?

If you don’t mind sharing, what location was it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@JohnGill  Hi there, Sorry to hear that you had difficulties with the repair process.  MilkyWay has provided the correct info, CPO Apple devices are serviced at a TELUS store.  If there is any issue, please do not leave and ask them to call Koodo.  Can you please share the location that you visited? 

Thank you for the info. I visited the Koodo store(keyos) in Masionville mall London Ontario. The guy that was helping us was super nice I might add. He was just fairly new.