Koodo Community
Question

Checkout problem when updating phone and plan (me too!)

Hi, I have seen others posting about having problems while trying to buy a new phone online. I tried via my phone and via a computer and two different browsers and the it gives me an error message before or right after entering the confirmation code. I know my card isn’t the problem.   I wonder if this problem is solvable online. 

There is a deal right now until July 4th and I’m afraid I'll miss it. I’m not going to be able to go in person at koodo before then. It is a little frustrating.  Thank you!

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, I have seen others posting about having problems while trying to buy a new phone online. I tried via my phone and via a computer and two different browsers and the it gives me an error message before or right after entering the confirmation code. I know my card isn’t the problem.   I wonder if this problem is solvable online. 

There is a deal right now until July 4th and I’m afraid I'll miss it. I’m not going to be able to go in person at koodo before then. It is a little frustrating.  Thank you!

What is the error message you are seeing?

Well, it seems that trying again with my phone did the trick. I was trying to trigger another error message to answer you precisely this time and it worked!  Problem solved 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

But for info it was something like "we are unable to process the order try again or go the a store"  with a slight change in the words every time.  Thanks anyway. I won't quite know what happened, but the problem isn't anymore. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Well, it seems that trying again with my phone did the trick. I was trying to trigger another error message to answer you precisely this time and it worked!  Problem solved 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

But for info it was something like "we are unable to process the order try again or go the a store"  with a slight change in the words every time.  Thanks anyway. I won't quite know what happened, but the problem isn't anymore. 

Glad to hear it worked out for you!