Koodo Community
Question

Can I ship my new phone to my work address instead of my billing address?

• 27 July 2023
  • 3 replies

I want to upgrade my phone but have it shipped to my work address where I will be when delivery occurs (no one would be home during delivery hours) Do I have to change by billing address to my work address to do this?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can give it a try but for fraud prevention reasons they sometimes check to make sure your billing address matches the one on your credit card so it may not process if you try to do this.

That kind of stinks.  I don’t pay my bills with credit card and I am not home during delivery times, I have everything sent to my work.  I don’t want to pay the $60 hook up fee (x2 for 2 phones) if I have to go to a kiosk.  What happens if I have it sent to my house and there is no one there?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That kind of stinks.  I don’t pay my bills with credit card and I am not home during delivery times, I have everything sent to my work.  I don’t want to pay the $60 hook up fee (x2 for 2 phones) if I have to go to a kiosk.  What happens if I have it sent to my house and there is no one there?

Regarding the delivery, normally they would request someone at the address to sign the package. If noone was at home, they would put a sticker note and you can call the delivery company (normally UPS) to hold at certain location for you to pick up.