Koodo Community
News

Will the new iPhone Xs, Xs Max and XR be available at Koodo?

Will the new iPhone Xs, Xs Max and XR be available at Koodo?
As Apple announced the upcoming launch of iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and the iPhone XR, we wanted to let the Koodo Community know that these devices will be available for pre-order and purchase from Koodo.

iPhone Xs and Xs Max: Pre-order online will begin on Friday September 14, and the devices will be available for purchase, online and in-store, as of Friday September 21.

iPhone XR: Pre-order will begin on Friday October 19, and the device will be available for purchase, online and in-store, as of Friday October 26.

More details will be available on koodomobile.com in the coming days, but you can reference our FAQ page for more details in the meantime: https://www.koodomobile.com/help/pre-ordering-your-phone
Tab small? 😉
Does Koodo support eSim for the new iphones? 🤔
Good thing there now is a Tab XXL gonna need it for these phones 😁
Will the XS be available on a tab medium?
on 14 sept wht time? 12am?
$1,029 CAD [cheapest XR configuration] to $1,999 CAD [most expensive XS Max configuration] outright costs? Hahahahahaha. So glad I'm not an iFan!
$1,029 CAD [cheapest XR configuration] to $1,999 CAD [most expensive XS Max configuration] outright costs? Hahahahahaha. So glad I'm not an iFan!

Prices keeping going up and up!
When will Xiaomi phones be available from koodo. Redmi Note 5 Pro retails for 300$. Does everything and more that the Iphone Xs or iPhone Bs claims to do.

Also when will Apple refresh iPhone SE. I am guessing never to fleece the Apple Fan world. My retinas are hurting with all the marketing gimmick from apple

You sound surprised. Funny... I laugh at folks buying a more expensive house than mine. Oh well...
I have the $40/6GB plan and saw tab small on these this morning retaining plan. Now, POOF! No more tab small...

Glitch?
When will Xiaomi phones be available from koodo. Redmi Note 5 Pro retails for 300$. Does everything and more that the Iphone Xs or iPhone Bs claims to do.

Also when will Apple refresh iPhone SE. I am guessing never to fleece the Apple Fan world. My retinas are hurting with all the marketing gimmick from apple

The iPhone XR is taking the place of the lower end iPhone so yeah never
Will Koodo carry all the iPhone XR colors or only select ones?
I have the $40/6GB plan and saw tab small on these this morning retaining plan. Now, POOF! No more tab small...

Glitch?

Yeah, I saw it too last night. There was a glitch somewhere.
I just pre-ordered the iphone Xs LOL Im not feeling about the 6.5 inch size phone LOL
I pre-ordered the iphone Xs 256gb, the price is ridiculous, anyone know we'll receive it on next friday?
I pre-ordered the iphone Xs 256gb, the price is ridiculous, anyone know we'll receive it on next friday?

I think its next week but not sure. And yeah, the price is retardedly high.

I also got the new apple watch 1K+ too.

Its funny how I paid more than most ppl monthly mortgage LOL
I still refuse to get the apple watch until they have circular design and always on display, android smartwatches have been working fine with my iphones.
You also need to support he Apple Watch 4 LTE (and Apple Watch 3 LTE from last year) with a $10 add-on to my existing data plan. All 3 new iPhone models this year have e-SIM capabilities and Koodo needs to get on board with this for all Apple devices including the watch.