Koodo Community
Question

Seeking Assistance with Account Issues and Incorrect Billing

• 25 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Subject:

Hello Koodo Community,

I am reaching out for help regarding some issues I've encountered with my Koodo account. I've experienced difficulties that have not only caused inconvenience but also impacted my financial standing. Below is a summary of my situation:

• Account Issue: In late 2023, after initially leaving Koodo, I was approached with an offer to return, which I accepted. However, the promised SIM card and services were never delivered, despite multiple follow-ups.

• Billing Concern: Recently, I received a bill for services I never received, which has led to an unexpected charge on my account and adversely affected my credit score.

• Customer Service: I have tried to resolve these issues through customer service without success. My calls have either gone unanswered, or I've received incomplete information.

I am seeking guidance on how to best address these concerns. Specifically, I need assistance with:

1. Getting the incorrect charges removed from my account.
  2. Correcting the error reported to the credit bureau.
  3. Understanding the best course of action to resolve these issues efficiently.

If anyone has experienced similar issues or has advice on navigating this situation, your input would be greatly appreciated. Additionally, if there are specific contacts or procedures within Koodo that you found helpful, please share.

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Best regards, 

Mehul Mistry

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What exaclty have you tried so far with Customer Service and what information were given to you?