Koodo Community
Solved

Prepaid plan

Does anyone know the prepaid plan promotion offer, with the 1GB bonus booster. Do you get the 1GB every month or just a one time thing? 

And also, say if I switch from lucky mobile to Koodo prepaid plan, would I able to keep the same phone number? 

icon

Best answer by nim4165 21 August 2020, 20:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

1GB each month and you can keep your same phone by selecting move your number doing the setup process.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Just a note.

Bonus data is 500mb. If you choose $30 prepaid plan, it's including 500mb + 500mb bonus = 1gb.

This bonus data will come off if you remove Automatic Top-up. 

1GB each month and you can keep your same phone by selecting move your number doing the setup process.

1GB each month would be nice! Thanks :) 

Just a note.

Bonus data is 500mb. If you choose $30 prepaid plan, it's including 500mb + 500mb bonus = 1gb.

Beside the bonus data with auto top up. I think there’s another 1GB bonus plus $20 credit if you do referring to a friend. Then both of you will get it. I think. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Just a note.

Beside the bonus data with auto top up. I think there’s another 1GB bonus plus $20 credit if you do referring to a friend. Then both of you will get it. I think. 

Oh, for Refer-a-friend promo.  Yes, it's a 1gb promo. ( But I'm not sure if it's every month. Since $20 credit is one time thing) It would be nice if it's applied everymonth😊

Just a note.

Oh, for Refer-a-friend promo.  Yes, it's a 1gb promo. ( But I'm not sure if it's every month. Since $20 credit is one time thing) It would be nice if it's applied everymonth😊

Ya! That’s what I am wondering. Because if you look at say $45 plan with 4.5 GB, auto payment bonus 50MB. That would make it 5GB, if then use friend refer promo you get $20 credit plus 1 GB. Then it will make it 6GB in total? Ya, I was wondering if it is only a one time thing which only for a month, or for every month. 

Userlevel 7

You are welcome. Some more points to help ensure smooth transition and minimize transition time and expense. Make sure that your cell phone is unlocked prior to  inserting the Koodo SIM (current provider is required to help, if needed).  If you wish to transfer your current number to Koodo, notify your current provider of your intent to port your number to Koodo. Go for online activation of your Koodo account to save the ($40?) Koodo account phone-assisted activation fee. Save your contacts to your local cell memory BEFORE you insert the new Koodo SIM. When creating your Koodo self-serve account, make sure that it is a Prepaid account and not a monthly (post paid) account. Good luck!

i have a balance on my  account perpaid but it is exparid and wont let me reactivated

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Veldt if your phone still works there is nothing to worry about. If you still experience problems or see this message tomorrow, please start a new thread.

Can someone refer me for the prepaid plan so we both can get the bonus data and credit?

Userlevel 7

You can use my referral code is LYROW6  Enjoy!