Koodo Community
Solved

Prepaid account double charge?!

• 22 October 2020
  • 9 replies

I just wanted to talk to someone and now I can’t get a call back until Friday? that’s ridiculous. My prepaid account was double charged for my normal top up. It said it failed the first time said my account was not charged, so i did it again and it said 70$? So it obviously was charged. I just want help to get half of that back and preferably before Friday. There should just be a number we should be able to call.

icon

Best answer by nim4165 22 October 2020, 03:32

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7

Did you make sure (bank account or credit card account) that you were actually charged twice?

If you did, ask for a callback via Koodo Chat  www.koodomobile.com/chat  Type #helpss  or #socialtech

OR via a private message Facebook/Koodo  https://www.facebook.com/Koodo

I did check my bank and it said I was charged 70$, I set up a callback with the koodo chat bot thing and the earliest one was friday. I’ll try the fb chat. 

Userlevel 7

The first method specified above for a callback via Koodo Chat  www.koodomobile.com/chat  Type #helpss

worked for me today. I did have to wait for 1 hour for the call back but they managed to solved my issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you check self serve, does it show a balance of $70?

just got a callback for tomorrow thank you both.

When you check self serve, does it show a balance of $70?

Yea it does.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

His much is your base plan?

35$

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

35$

And when did it renew?  

I'm asking this because their refund process take long time. I'm not sure you can get money back by Friday if you make request for refund tomorrow. ( They might have better system now. But it wasn't before)

If you keep your balance in your account, then your base plan will renew automatically, and you don't need worry about to get charged till balance need to get added.

Add: So it might better just to keep the fund in your account? It will be less stress?