Koodo Community
Question

Pre-Paid 360 Day Plan - can't Switch in Self Serve

• 22 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi there, I am a Koodo Pre-Paid customer and have been for years - I am trying to switch my plan to one on the 360 Day plans on my self serve account - however, whenever I click submit payment I get an error message stating something has gone wrong.  I tried multiple credit cards all with the same error.

I scheduled a call back from support and we got disconnected and no one has called me back.  Can someone please help me with this.

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any help available through this community (no prepaid reps), so you're best off to try and schedule a call back again. Do you have another line you can receive the call on?

Perhaps try that... Sorry I can't be of more help to you!

So she finally called me back.  Apparently, they have a glitch in their system where you can’t make a payment for that high of an amount on your pre-paid self serve account and it ends up locking out your credit card - fortunately I had 1 card I hadn’t used yet so it wasn’t locked out and the rep had to make multiple payments of $75 for it to go through.  All good now, hopefully, this will be fixed before next year when I have to renew :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

In my experience, glitches that exist are glitches that stay 😁 However, if you still experience the same issue next time, you’ll know to add the funds in increments yourself until you reach the amount needed. I suggest you start a few days beforehand so you can even spread it out over multiple days, if needed.

Userlevel 2

So she finally called me back.  Apparently, they have a glitch in their system where you can’t make a payment for that high of an amount on your pre-paid self serve account and it ends up locking out your credit card - fortunately I had 1 card I hadn’t used yet so it wasn’t locked out and the rep had to make multiple payments of $75 for it to go through.  All good now, hopefully, this will be fixed before next year when I have to renew :-)

That glitch has been there for a long time. I recall running into it and it was probably 5 years ago. So start making 12+ $30 deposits before your renewal date!