Koodo Community
Question

Does Koodo Prepaid have tech support? If so, how do I reach them?

• 23 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

My brother is trying to sign in to his Koodo Prepaid account to look at his usage history but he can’t login. The login process claims that he’s supplying an invalid phone number, even though it is correct. (It is the only mobile phone number he’s ever had.) When he tries the forgot password link, it claims not to recognize his email address, even though it is the only one he’s ever had. I’ve looked over his shoulder as he tried to sign in and everything is exactly correct so I’m baffled. The phone works fine so we know the account is still active. I helped him buy a data booster earlier this month.

There is absolutely no indication anywhere of any number we could call for tech support so I truly don’t know if Koodo even offers tech support.

How do we get the  login screen to accept his login information?

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So you’re sure he is trying to login to prepaid right? Postpaid is a different link. If he still has difficulties, try Koodo’s prepaid chat bot - he will be able to schedule a call back if that can’t help out :)

The link to use: koodomobile.com/prepaidchat.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Quit whatever browser you are using. Re-start and enter info at the portal. You will probably be OK to log in exactly once. Rinse and repeat for later visits.

There’s probably a cookie problem, but no rush at all to fix it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

My brother is trying to sign in to his Koodo Prepaid account to look at his usage history but he can’t login. The login process claims that he’s supplying an invalid phone number, even though it is correct. (It is the only mobile phone number he’s ever had.) When he tries the forgot password link, it claims not to recognize his email address, even though it is the only one he’s ever had. I’ve looked over his shoulder as he tried to sign in and everything is exactly correct so I’m baffled. The phone works fine so we know the account is still active. I helped him buy a data booster earlier this month.

There is absolutely no indication anywhere of any number we could call for tech support so I truly don’t know if Koodo even offers tech support.

How do we get the  login screen to accept his login information?

Did he try using another device? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If your brother is trying to access Koodo’s prepaid site by phone, the site is optimized for mobile devices and may be experiencing a glitch of some sort. Most browsers have the option to view the desktop version of the site. Accessing the desktop version may help to get around the sign-in issue. If using Google Chrome, tap the menu icon (three dots) and select ‘Desktop site’ or similar wording and try logging in this way.

Userlevel 1

So you’re sure he is trying to login to prepaid right? Postpaid is a different link. If he still has difficulties, try Koodo’s prepaid chat bot - he will be able to schedule a call back if that can’t help out :)

The link to use: koodomobile.com/prepaidchat.

Yes, his account is prepaid and we know that’s the portal we have to use. I’ll try some of the other suggestions I’ve had in response to this question tomorrow when we get back to this and try the chat bot if they fail. Thanks for the suggestion!

Userlevel 1

Quit whatever browser you are using. Re-start and enter info at the portal. You will probably be OK to log in exactly once. Rinse and repeat for later visits.

There’s probably a cookie problem, but no rush at all to fix it.

That’s worth a try. I know we were able to get to his account a few weeks back without difficulty to buy a data bundle.

Userlevel 1

If your brother is trying to access Koodo’s prepaid site by phone, the site is optimized for mobile devices and may be experiencing a glitch of some sort. Most browsers have the option to view the desktop version of the site. Accessing the desktop version may help to get around the sign-in issue. If using Google Chrome, tap the menu icon (three dots) and select ‘Desktop site’ or similar wording and try logging in this way.

He’s trying to access the website via his desktop computer using Edge. Maybe simply trying Chrome or Firefox will resolve this problem!

Thanks for the suggestion :-)