Koodo Community
Solved

Cannot reset password, getting ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

• 26 October 2020
  • 12 replies

Hi,

I am trying to login to self-serve on prepaid to add credits to my phone and I know I am using the correct User ID and Password and it doesn’t work. I then try to reset my password and get ‘’ ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled ‘’.

Help?

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 28 October 2020, 02:23

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I think your only choice right now is to call / contact Koodo to solve this issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you using prepaid login?

There are 2 fifferrnt log-in portal. Ind is for postpaid and the other is for prepaid. 

And your user ID is your Email address.

Hi,

Yes, I am using the prepaid login. I know my user ID and password but it says it is incorrect. When I try to reset it it gives me the error message mentioned above.

I cannot call Koodo because I am trying to fix my phone and put my credits on it. I need my phone fixed today, help? Is there a way to contact support by email or from here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can contact them by Facebook thru chat : www.m.me/Koodo 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you dual 611?  Are you able to add funds there?

If not, follow Robert's suggestion to contact them through message

Not getting a response so far from messenger but I’ll give it a day. And no I cannot dial 611 it does not work

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Not getting a response so far from messenger but I’ll give it a day. And no I cannot dial 611 it does not work

When was last time you top up your account?

It's not more than 90 days, correct?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

FB chat isn’t a instant response. Think of it as a voicemail you left.

Wait what happens after 90+ days? Yes it might have been.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Wait what happens after 90+ days? Yes it might have been.

The prepaid card doesn’t work anymore. It’s deactivated.

Ok good to know, but I still have my sim card, do I need to buy a new one? I tried registering again with my card and it doesn’t work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Once it deactivated, you won’t be able to reactivate it.  (Your account was expired)

You need to buy a new SIM card and start brand new account.