Koodo Community

can't login to prepaid

• 3 September 2021
  • 4 replies

This afternoon I was able to login to prepaid while away from home.  Trying it from home this evening isn’t working and the automated help is all but useless, e.g. it doesn’t even recognize my phone number and I know it works because I just used it to call my home phone.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Could you be more specific of which isn’t working? was it the self-serve log in or the internet? And which automated help did you try?

By the way, are you a new customer? have you tried on other web browser or other devices. Also, was there any error message?

I found a work around to reset my password but I have to say, what a huge PITA and why can’t I just get a human instead of talking to some bot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I found a work around to reset my password but I have to say, what a huge PITA and why can’t I just get a human instead of talking to some bot.

Koodo is trying to be a self-serve brand :) For better or worse, you would have to get used with the koodo bot. By the way, the bot can still schedule a callback from a rep in case it couldn’t help... Just be patient with it.

Thank you.