Koodo Community
Solved

Can't Access Booster Add-On

• 19 August 2020
  • 5 replies

I have been a prepaid customer with Koodo since June of last year.  When I activated my account, I also purchased the Canada-wide Talk Booster 600.  This month, for the first time since switching to Koodo, I ran out of my normal minutes.  Now, I can’t use my phone because it’s not accessing the 600 minutes I still have left in my booster account.  When I log into self-serve, it says the minutes are there but I can’t make any phone calls.

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this? 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Allan M 20 August 2020, 01:03

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Just to make sure, you as well have a currently active base plan?

Yes.  I have automatic top-ups.  250 Mb, 100 minutes, unlimited messaging.  It was last renewed on August 4th.  The 100 minutes each month was a bonus and seems to count as a top-up that gets added monthly, so I don’t know if that has messed things up in their system?  The 600 minutes are still sitting in my account, though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you dial 611 and go through the menu, is it recognizing that the 600min are there?

When I dialed it, it just beeped and disconnected.  I added another $10 talk booster and can make calls now.  I guess I will call and speak with a person tomorrow.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When I dialed it, it just beeped and disconnected.  I added another $10 talk booster and can make calls now.  I guess I will call and speak with a person tomorrow.

Sounds good, something must be wrong with the provisioning of that other add-on. Glad you found a fix in the meantime though!