asking a qustion

• 22 May 2023
  • 5 replies

who have best prepad service lucky or koodo plase comment 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Not many people here had experience with Lucky so Koodo is the preferred choice. You are asking a question on the Koodo Community by the way.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Personally I think Public Mobile offers the best prepaid plans.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo is one option. Public Mobile (PM) might be worth considering as it is prepaid only. Compare pricing between 3G and 4G speed plans. Both Koodo and PM operate under the TELUS network, meaning cellular coverage should not be an issue.

Koodo | Prepaid Plans | 4G & 3G Speed Plans - purple - 3G speed, yellow/tan - 4G speed

Public Mobile | Prepaid Plans | 4G speed - click on the button to view 3G speed plans

Customer support differs between Koodo and PM. Koodo offers a callback option through their digital assistant (Koodo Assist Prepaid) to help resolve problems related to service and other questions you may have.

PM does not have a callback option and instead solves service and other related issues through their digital assistant (SIMon). Moderators (reps) follow through with requests for help and provide solutions to problems. This process is done entirely online.

Both Koodo and PM have communities where you can ask a question, as you have done here, or report a problem with your service.

Turnaround time for getting an issue resolved is about the same for Koodo prepaid and PM which is roughly a day or two.

no i just waited to ask to see if any one would know if kood vs lucky has the same singal

Userlevel 4

no i just waited to ask to see if any one would know if kood vs lucky has the same singal

In most parts of Canada, you will not notice any difference in signal because Bell (owner of Lucky), and Telus ( owner of Public and Koodoo) share cell towers.  Thus Public, Koodoo, and Lucky get their signals from the same towers.  Two exceptions might be Southern Manitoba where Telus owns its own towers and Saskatchewan, whereby both Bell and Telus use Sasktel towers.