Koodo Community
Question

$15 base plan unlimited incoming calls

• 4 September 2022
  • 3 replies

I went I change my $15 prepaid base plan to the new one saying it now includes unlimted incoming calls, and it said in my account that I already had it. I guess my question is when did Koodo upgrade to unlimited incoming calls on the $15 plan. I changed a few months ago when it started giving the 100 minutes but needed to change plans to receive that. I only noticed last last that I had it and assumed I needed to change my account to receive it. I’m happy about it just confused when this change took place. Thanks in advance if anyone get can me a answer on this. 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Well to my understanding your plan doesn't automatically include new features. Just to make sure, can you show a screenshot of your current plan?

Here are 2 screenshots, the 1st is what I see from the front screen, the 2nd is when I go to change plans. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oh fantastic, you're definitely all set. I wouldn't want you to lose out on a great deal. Looks like Koodo prepaid finally matches the Public Mobile plan, which I'm very pleased to see 😊