Koodo Community
Question

WinBack Team

• 10 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello… I was with koodo but Fido offer me a exclusive come back to Fido promo which I ended up taking my question is doesn’t Koodo have such a department, if so ? I would be interested in hearing what kind of offer they would give, if there is such,  but if not, that’s cool to…

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Not really - though they sometimes do contact people with a win back offer. I don’t think there is any way to contact Koodo and request a special deal. You might get lucky still and receive a win back offer :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello… I was with koodo but Fido offer me a exclusive come back to Fido promo which I ended up taking my question is doesn’t Koodo have such a department, if so ? I would be interested in hearing what kind of offer they would give, if there is such,  but if not, that’s cool to…

As far as I know, there is a separate winback team that calls you only when you have ported out of Koodo and you are eligible for the plans on their list. 

Otherwise, you can try to reach out to their loyalty department. Schedule a callback through Koodo Assist and ask the rep to direct you to the appropriate authority. https://Koo.do/Chat 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

They typically ask that you reach out when you get a winback deal or something like that. Hopefully when you do, they can give you something comparable. If not, as you said, that cool too.