Koodo Community
Solved

Unlimited Long distance pack - perk enabled but unable to call

• 6 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Perks: One included at no extra charge

• Unlimited Long Distance Pack (US, CN, HK, IN, MX, BD, UK)

This is the Perk i received for my plan package. But i am unable to make a long distance international call as mentioned.

Am i missing something?

Thanks

Pru

icon

Best answer by Boa_Guy Koodo 6 April 2023, 15:53

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@pru  Hi there, we have looked into your account and we saw that you were missing the “Pay per use international long distance calling” add-on. We have added it for you. Please restart your device and you should be able to make international calls. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you check if you had the addon “pay per use international long distance calling” in the addon of your plan? You need that to make international calls.

what does this mean? i will be charged while in roaming to call the above listed countries? Slightly confused. 

Also does this mean - i pay for the add-on “pay per use international long distance calling” if i need to use the perk - 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

what does this mean? i will be charged while in roaming to call the above listed countries? Slightly confused. 

Also does this mean - i pay for the add-on “pay per use international long distance calling” if i need to use the perk - 

That addon is the provision for you to call internationally. If you had the perk, those international calls wouldn't be charged. 

Also, the perk of calling internationally is only applied to call orginated from Canada. If you roam, roaming fee will be applied.