Koodo Community
Question

Unlimited Long Distance Pack

• 14 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Last night around 2am I received a call from India, I was asleep so I have no clue how, but the call went on for around 50 minutes till my roommate woke me up and I cut the call. The person who called me had no idea either that they had called anyone.

I was worried about the charges I’ll have to pay for this, but in Koodo self serve I saw the Unlimited Long Distance Pack. I added that perk just now (9am on the same day as the call). I was wondering if this would be of any help or not? Will I still have to pay for the long distance call?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Adding the add-on after the fact wouldn’t have helped any but if it was an incoming call that you answered then you wouldn’t be charged long distance for it, it would just be treated like a normal call.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Incoming calls from elsewhere are free of roaming charging so you should not worry about it! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Last night around 2am I received a call from India, I was asleep so I have no clue how, but the call went on for around 50 minutes till my roommate woke me up and I cut the call. The person who called me had no idea either that they had called anyone.

I was worried about the charges I’ll have to pay for this, but in Koodo self serve I saw the Unlimited Long Distance Pack. I added that perk just now (9am on the same day as the call). I was wondering if this would be of any help or not? Will I still have to pay for the long distance call?

To clarify, as long as you were within Canada at the time of the call, you will not be charged. If you were abroad, the roaming fees will show up on your bill.