Koodo Community
Question

Understanding Phone Minutes Used - Koodo Online Account

• 29 August 2023
  • 8 replies

On my on-line Koodo account page, the total number of phone minutes showing under the tab View Usage is 441 / 901.  What do the 2 numbers represent?  How is it determined and what does it mean?

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is this for a 1000 international minutes? That should indicate that you have 901 minutes to use,and you have used 441 so far in your billing cycle. Are you new to Koodo?

Wow, thank you for your quick response.  No I have 500 Canada wide minutes on one phone and 100 Canada wide minutes on another phone.  Most of the minutes we use would be part of the family plan feature.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ah yes you do get unlimited calls between lines on the same account.

I'm more confused now then. I don't know why it says 902 if you actually have 500 on one line and 100 on another line. Can you take a screenshot of your usage page,with any personal info blocked out?

If it's cheaper or a similar price,you could look into changing to a current plan with unlimitd minutes or see what plans are offered for Black Friday in a few months. I once had 100 and 250 before eventually going unlimited minutes and it's rather nice to be able to just not have to worry about going over minutes.

Below is a screen shot:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What does it say when you choose to view details?

It lists all the phone calls made and the amount of time for each call.  The first number 441 is the total number of minutes from that phone.  I don’t know what the 901 is.  Also, I can’t find anywhere where it tells me how many minutes of my 500 I have remaining as most of the 441 minutes used are to family phones and on weekends and after 5PM on weekdays. 

I should have been more specific in my original question as I knew what the first number (441) was.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You may have to manually track then. I can flag a rep if you like to confirm what the 901 refers to then

Thank you so much but not necessary.  I requested a call back which I scheduled for tomorrow AM.  After I did, I thought I would do some more research and I came across this forum.  Really appreciate you trying to help though!  good to know this forum is available.