Skip to main content
Question

unable to select perk, says not added

• 15 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Despite selecting free perk, it says no perk selected since I added a new phone.   

I have logged in numerous times to do this selection of rollover minutes. 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

so all plans come with unlimited Canada wide mins and texting, do you mean Rollover data or unlimited long distance pack instead? The perks are outlined here just in case https://www.koodomobile.com/en/pickyourperk

besides that, is the plan you chose perk eligible? As some promotional plans don’t actually have the perk option. Feel free to let me know 🙂 as alternatively if it is a system issue you may just have to setup a call back with a rep to assign the perk for you.

Hi,

Since I've had this phone I have tried to select rollover data.  It says it's available but when I go to confirm it says no perk selected.   Something is amiss.   

This is for my secondary line.

Thank you,

Lisa 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ah ok, that makes more sense. In that case a couple things to try,

1. Clearing your cache and trying again
  2. using a different browser or device and try again
  3. if you have a VPN, make sure it is off and try again (this tends to mess with things a bit)
  4. And lastly try in google chrome on a laptop or desktop (weirdly enough this has worked for others in the past)

if the issue still persists, then you will need to chat with a rep and they will add it for you, that or if one sees your post here they will respond to the thread. As I mentioned before, you can setup a callback time with a rep through your self serve account or message one through Koodo’s Facebook or X profile pages. I hope this helps 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Smallwildflowerblossom 

Rollover data should be now showing up for your second line as well, please check and let us know if you can see it.