Koodo Community
Question

Two Numbers on Account

• 8 December 2023
  • 18 replies

I recently ordered two SIM cards (different order numbers) that had the black friday deal, $34 for 40 GB. I got two emails for the account numbers, but the account number was the same for both emails. Now when I log onto self-serve, one number has the deal but the other number does not have the deal. Why did this occur? I also do not want these numbers on the same account. I assume I should contact Koodo regarding this?

This topic has been closed for comments

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Crumbos 

If both orders have been placed under the same name, they should be listed under the same account.

We were unable to find your account based on your community profile.

Will you please log in using self serve in the community login page, so we can look into it? 

I am also having an issue.  I cannot transfer the other number online through self-serve.  It would replace my other phone number.  I tried to sign up my teenagers phone under her name with me paying the bill but this wasn’t allowed either.  I am now speaking with an agent and he doesn’t seem to understand the issue.  Koodoo does not seem to have processes in place that allows parents to sign up phones for their children.  It’s surprising to me as I expect this is a very common scenario.  Perhaps this was a mistake.

This is a nightmare.  the individual i am speaking with at Koodoo seems to be telling me that i need to call the other Carrier to request to transfer my phone number over… or something to that effect. 

I have asked several times to speak with someone else, including his supervisor.  He said that he would like to help me.  He is trying his best, but he doesn’t seem to understand the problem. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @KFH 

We are sorry for this experience.

We have reviewed the account and one of the other 2 orders placed is canceled.

The other one was shipped, however, it wasn’t activated yet.

If you don’t manage to get help with the activation over the phone, please let us know and we wil try to help you out.

Thank you!

I have been on the phone for 2 hours trying to activate the 2nd sim card.  I am now looking for a phone number of the webstore for someone who can help me as they are asking for all kinds of information to run a credit check.

they told me that they had no experience with the webstore and that they would transfer me.  the phone call dropped.  so now i am looking for the phone number for the webstore so that they can help me activitate the sim card and port the phone number from the other carrier.

I have another phone call into the original carrier.  If they match the same Koodoo deal then i will want to be cancelling the order and would like the address on who to return the SIM card over to.  This is very poor process on Koodoo’s part.

So if you can help me out with the activation or the cancellation, i would appreciate it.  I do not want to spend more than 2 hours dealing with you.

i am a customer with regrets for moving over to your service.

to be clear there were 3 orders and the webstore said that i had to cancel one.  so there were 3 orders and one was cancelled.  i can send you all 3 order nubmers if need be.

order number cancelled:  HF037046457 - cancelled (but this is the one i thought was active)

Remaining orders: 

HF037046423 - filled and phone number transferred over from other carrier

HF037046808 - (i did not give the guy this order number but he didn’t seem to know what he was asking for.  He also did not mention that this one was active and waiting to be filled.)

Could someone please call me so that my whole Saturday is not spent with a simple transaction?

or at least give me a phone number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sorry to hear that! 

We have sent you a PM, so we can confirm some more details, please check it out when you get the chance, thank you! 

I am still waiting for a phone number for the webstore.

i have responded to your text but the bot doesn’t recognize the issue. i was told that i needed to call in to get the 2nd number transferred in, yet the bot doesn’t give me this option.  And the person i spoke didn’t understand the request. then the phone call dropped when they transferred me to the webstore.  i would appreciate a call back so that i am not entering the same info to the bot.

Your bot doesn’t understand the issue.  It is cycling through the request for the first phone number which has already been transferred in.  Requesting a call back from webstore

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@KFH 

We have sent you a PM on community, you should be able to see it under the Inbox section on your community profile.

There is no direct number for the webstore team, however, you should be able to schedule a call back if you prefer to speak to the webstore team.