Koodo Community
Solved

Tab Plus upgrade

• 28 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello, 

So I am currently on an $50 plan with Koodo with my own phone that I brought over. It has started to give me issues, so I started to look into getting a new phone especially with the Spring sale that Koodo is having right now. I am thinking of getting the phone with the Tab Plus so as to not have to pay an exorbitant amount upfront but when I sign in to my self-serve the Tab Plus option isn’t given. I have come to understand that you need a $55+ bill to be in the Tab Plus. 

My question is can I upgrade to Tab Plus online and be able to get the phone deal right away or would I need to wait a billing cycle ? Also what is the benefit of Tab Plus in comparison to the other Tabs like what is the difference? 

Thank you so much!

icon

Best answer by Dennis 28 March 2022, 22:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This link should help with the plans and the tab when upgrading

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/Keeping-or-changing-your-plan-when-you-upgrade-your-phone

The difference between a tab basic and tab plus is amount you put on the tab. The more you have on tab, the less the upfront cost will be. The tab is basically a payment plan or an interest free loan. 

There is also no need to wait for the next billing cycle. You can upgrade your phone and plan and the plan will. Be effective right away and the phone shipped out to you relatively soon (depending on inventory). Note the Koodo phone page should note if it will ship in 1 business days or more (depending on storage size and colour)