Koodo Community
Question

Stuck on old plan with no option to jump onto new $39/20Gb one

• 31 May 2023
  • 1 reply

I’ve been with Koodo for a while now. My wife was offered an “upgrade” to 20Gb plan at lower pricepoint and I wasn’t. I’m stuck at old 8Gb plan with higher cost for no apparent reason - my wife and I set up our Koodo accounts about the same time, yet our plans are never in-sync. And this “only for new activations” is an insult to loyal customers. At least give us something comparable.

I can order *new* SIM with new plan just fine it seems so I’m tempted to cancel my existing plan and force the issue that way, but then there’s an issue of phone number porting and canceling at the rigt time to not get dinged twice. Koodo - this should *not* be this annoying.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You have two options really, apart from the one you mentioned. You could contact Koodo and ask them if they will match your wife’s plan on your line. Or you could sign up with a provider that has the same promo - from what I understand, it’s offered on basically every provider including prepaid providers such as Public Mobile right now.