Koodo Community
Question

Stream+

• 22 February 2023
  • 2 replies

It seems alot of people are having issues with the add on of Stream+. Not sure I want to add the hassle, but I have another question... what of you wanted to add Stream+ but dont want apple TV? Do you have to take it as part of the bundle? I hate apple and apple os and products. Would not be worth taking a service ( whether or not it is available , as so many users are having issues with it anyway) when I don't want that part. 

Will you be fixing this Stream+ service unavailable issues soon? And by then, will you also offer the bundle without having to have appletv as well?

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You don’t have to use Apple TV but you don’t get any sort of credit back for not using it so you’ll still be paying $25/m regardless.

As for the issues with it, only some people are having issues with activation, most users are able to activate and use it just fine.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@AsiaM53 What specific issue are experiencing? You mentioned “Stream+ service unavailable”...would you pls share a little what you mean? Are you unable to add or unable to activate? If you have a screenshot to share that would be even better.

Stream+ is ultra popular and very few people having issues. This is a public forum so often the only thing people come here for is reporting issues. However, tens of thousands of people have zero issues but that won’t be seen here. :-)  That is the draw back of any public forum.  The posts are extremely one sided as per Allen above.

As far as your ‘hate of apple and apple os and products’….well. for now they are one of the partners, but we are always looking for new possibilities and are in ongoing negotiations with many other content providers to bring new services to our customers. I hope this helps provide some added context.