Koodo Community
Question

Special offer not available anymore?

• 10 April 2023
  • 8 replies

I received an offer on Wednesday, April 5th to switch my current plan from 12 gb to 30gb for the same price. I looked at the plan, but it wasn't clear if I was only increasing my data and I planned to check it later, but now when I click the link in Koodo's message, it times out. I'm a little concerned the offer has disappeared, the chat function wasn't very helpful, and I still don't have the details of the offer.

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If possible could you post a snapshot of the offer here? Hide/delete all personal information before posting pls.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Could you share a screenshot of the offer and we can try to get you some more info?

Please see above. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The offer says it ends May 3rd so you’re good that way.

What sort of information were you wondering about it? I’d be happy to share or flag someone who can and then you can reply to the text if you want to make the switch!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@caychaen I see the offer on your account. When you login and initiate a rateplan change you should be able to see the plan.  Let us know if you are still having issues and we will help. 

Thanks so much everyone for replying so promptly. I'll check the offer again.

Allan, I wanted to be sure my data and the perk are the only things changing.on my plan.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ah other things may well change. I imagine that you’re currently getting international SMS? It’ll be Canada-wide now and international sms will be available as a perk or pay-per-use. Your data overage rate may well change. I don’t know what your current plan’s overage rate is.  Other than that, I don’t think anything else should change, such as you’d still have voicemail, conference calling, unlimited Canada-wide minutes, etc.

But as part of the changing rate plan process in self-serve, it should show you what will change and what will not change before you commit.