Skip to main content
Solved

Seasonal Hold Plan

• 29 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Can anyone please tell me how to remove my seasonal hold plan?

My current mobile plan has been replaced by a seasonal hold plan, and I want to return to my previous mobile plan. However, I cannot find a way to switch back to the original plan. They only suggest more expensive mobile plans, and I don’t want to spend too much.

I also tried to schedule a callback, but since my mobile plan is on hold, I cannot do it.

I really don’t know how to solve this issue. Please help me get back to my original mobile plan.

Thank you!

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

unfortunately when you return from a seasonal hold you cannot go on a previous plan, you have to go on a new in market plan. This is outlined here with details about seasonal hold and how to resume service https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/keeping-your-account-open-when-travelling?search_api_views_article_search_fulltext=undefined

I suggest you select one of the new in market plans and then setup the call back to chat with them after the fact. As best case they can do something for you or worse case you at least have service again. I hope this helps