Koodo Community
Question

Re-Activated Phone from Seasonal Hold on March 11, phone does not have data till today March 13

• 14 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Any idea on why after re-activating my phone from a seasonal hold last Sat March 11, I still cannot get data on my phone? I can see that the system already started billing me immediately after i completed the transaction. That is from March 11 thru end of March, including the advanced payment for April.

Is there anything i am missing that i forgot to do?

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Any idea on why after re-activating my phone from a seasonal hold last Sat March 11, I still cannot get data on my phone? I can see that the system already started billing me immediately after i completed the transaction. That is from March 11 thru end of March, including the advanced payment for April.

Is there anything i am missing that i forgot to do?

Have you tried resetting your network settings to see if that works? What about inserting your SIM card in another phone?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I there @Jay-Jay  We have looked into your account, everything seems in order. Just to be on the safe side, we have refrshed the backend. Please restart your device and see if everything is working for you.