Koodo Community
Question

Promo special plan shows in one number but not my other number, same account!

• 29 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi Koodo team.

I have 2 numbers under 1 account. Exact same plan, exact same signup date, same city obviously. Today I saw 1 of the 2 numbers has a “special offer” of $50 for 25GB offer, but the other number has nothing like that. 

Can I get this offer on BOTH of my numbers, please ? 

I am currently on a $50 for 12GB plan and was thinking of leaving for Fido or VirginPlus for more gigs. 
Thanks in advance.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Offers are done on a per line basis, not account. The things that trigger it being sent aren't well known, but are some criteria of your usage pattern and plan. I'd suggest sending a private message to Koodo via FB messenger or dm via Twitter and see if a rep can give it for your other line as well. Ymmv

Offers are done on a per line basis, not account. The things that trigger it being sent aren't well known, but are some criteria of your usage pattern and plan. I'd suggest sending a private message to Koodo via FB messenger or dm via Twitter and see if a rep can give it for your other line as well. Ymmv

Thanks for this! Are there any Koodo employees in these forums who can do this? Just wondering why the suggestion for FB or Twitter when these forums exist…are the reps here not empowered like the social media team?

Thanks again :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for this! Are there any Koodo employees in these forums who can do this? Just wondering why the suggestion for FB or Twitter when these forums exist…are the reps here not empowered like the social media team?

Because those personal offer is per line/number based offer based on their usage.

What you are asking is kind of " vending the rules". One line got offer, but the other one is not.

For that reason, we don't flag a rep. They are not here to accept every request. Otherwise people just request here for  change/add/ remove for non-eligible issues.

So your best bet is that set up a call back or contact them through social media and see if they would give you a favor. You may be get it, you may be not ... 

Because those personal offer is per line/number based offer based on their usage.

What you are asking is kind of " vending the rules". One line got offer, but the other one is not.

For that reason, we don't flag a rep. They are not here to accept every request. Otherwise people just request here for  change/add/ remove for non-eligible issues.

So your best bet is that set up a call back or contact them through social media and see if they would give you a favor. You may be get it, you may be not ... 

I appreciate this detailed response, thank you! I will reach out to them on social media then.

hehe very time consuming process for 1 question 😋 Chat bot to these forums then to social media.