Koodo Community
Question

Plans available in the Self-Serve menu - Tab Option

• 19 November 2022
  • 8 replies

Hey Everyone,

I am seeing some promotional plans offered to me in my self-serve option. Are those plans all part of the current tab option that I am on? 

Currently, I am on a old Tab Mid plan and just wanted to make sure that before I switch to a plan shown (for the same price that I am currently paying) I wouldn’t be selecting one from the Tab Basic.

Thank you

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey Everyone,

I am seeing some promotional plans offered to me in my self-serve option. Are those plans all part of the current tab option that I am on? 

Currently, I am on a old Tab Mid plan and just wanted to make sure that before I switch to a plan shown (for the same price that I am currently paying) I wouldn’t be selecting one from the Tab Basic.

Thank you

Which plan are you currently on? Can you provide a screenshot of the plan you want to switch to?

I’m on a old $35 private offer plan.

So, I can assume that all plans shown are either from the Mid tier and higher?

Interesting. How can I get the plan he is being offered?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So, I can assume that all plans shown are either from the Mid tier and higher?

Tab medium requirement (as well as other Tabs) has moved up. I don't think your old plan is eligible for any tab as of now actually. Your plan is considered as a BYOD plan unless there was a different note from Koodo.

I was able to get a Koodo contract with the plan I’m currently own. I just finished my contract not long ago.

I booked a call with a Koodo rep to provide me some clarity on my offers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I was able to get a Koodo contract with the plan I’m currently own. I just finished my contract not long ago.

I booked a call with a Koodo rep to provide me some clarity on my offers.

Let us know the results from the conversation with the rep. I noticed you were from Quebec. There might be some different requirements there.

They’ve explained that there are thresholds for people’s plan to be considered Plus, Mid or Basic. Essentially, here in Quebec, the threshold is $45. So technically I lose access to the Mid Tab even though I was eligible for Mid tabs previously. It’s isn’t about the plan specifically, but how much you are paying for the plan.

Well that is good to know now. I misunderstood how it worked.