Koodo Community
Question

No option for Call Forwarding is offered

• 19 December 2022
  • 8 replies

I’m a post-paid customer and I want to activate Call Forwarding for $3/month.  But it is not among the choices presented under Manage Add-ons.  Is anyone else having this issue?

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am still seeing the “call forward add-on” the the addon area. Could you try to refresh the page to see if that can help anything?

I’ve tried relogging in and refreshing many times to no avail.  But I just discovered that the Call Fwd Add on is available on my second phone line which was added about 6 months ago.  Unfortunately that’s not the number I want to forward.

The phone line that I can’t get forwarded is on a promotional $30 plan that’s no longer offered.  Could that be the reason I can’t get call forwarding?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The phone line that I can’t get forwarded is on a promotional $30 plan that’s no longer offered.  Could that be the reason I can’t get call forwarding?

I assumed you have checked the current addon and the call forwarding wasn’t there?
Let me flag a rep to look into it.

Hello @MikeinTO! We weren't able to locate a Koodo postpaid account based on your email address. We have sent you a message in private to confirm more information. 

Userlevel 1

I had the same issue and had to schedule a call-back. There were some $0 add-ons on my line that were blocking the addition of the call forwarding  add-on. We did a little spring cleanup on my addons and then I was able to have it added.

I’m having the same problem. Call forwarding add-on is not available in my list of add-ons. It is on my husband’s account. He’s been a Koodo customer for less than 2 years, whereas I, 12+ years.

I am currently in Mexico and want to forward my Koodo calls to my Mexican phone. I tried the Chat service to schedule a callback to troubleshoot but Koodo doesn’t make calls outside of Canada!! I can’t even arrange for email communication.

I was successful with removing $11/day US Easy Roam but am not given the option to remove any of the following add-ons that remain:

$0 2GB

$14/day Easy Roam INTL

International Data Roaming

Pay-Per-Use Intl Long Distance

Koodo VoLTE Access

International Voice Roaming

Can someone please help?

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@CD calls cannot be forwarded to a Mexican number (country code 52)

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/call-forwarding