Koodo Community
Solved

New Account Monthly Fee

• 26 November 2022
  • 4 replies

I have signed up for the 2022 Black Friday deal of 50 GB for $40 promotion. The contract and my current online Koodo profile doesn’t reflect the monthly discounts/rebates. How can I confirm that I will be billed as per the offer I agreed to?

icon

Best answer by Goran 26 November 2022, 19:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have signed up for the 2022 Black Friday deal of 50 GB for $40 promotion. The contract and my current online Koodo profile doesn’t reflect the monthly discounts/rebates. How can I confirm that I will be billed as per the offer I agreed to?

You can wait until your next bill to see whether the credits are showing up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So far when reps have checked for people who've asked, the credits were applied properly. I would expect you to have confirmation without waiting for your first bill but not sure why it's happening like that now.

Milky Way,  I'm having the same issue with the same offer (boxing day deal) My first confirmation email showed the discount.  Self Serve and the PDF of the agreement emailed to me doesn't show the discount. Poor communication so far.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Milky Way,  I'm having the same issue with the same offer (boxing day deal) My first confirmation email showed the discount.  Self Serve and the PDF of the agreement emailed to me doesn't show the discount. Poor communication so far.

@jwjwjj  Credit will not show on the agreement.  As long as it shows on your detailed pdf ebill then you are good