Koodo Community
Solved

Link Koodo to your existing Netflix accout - NOT WORKING

• 29 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I am a Canadian customer who has just signed onto Koodo’s Stream+ Premium.  I already have existing accounts with Netlix, Disney+, and Amazon Prime.

Linking up my Disney+ and Amazon Prime accounts presented relatively little problem (the latter ate up what remains of my full-year’s Prime membership so I’m dealing with Amazon for them to process some kind of refund; the process is painful).

With Netflix, however, I am having issues with the links that were sent by both the Netflix support team and Koodo.  The Netflix link in the body of their email asks me to “ Click here to link Koodo to your current Netflix account. No need to cancel or create a new one.”  It sends me to the webpage/web message down below...  

The one sent by Koodo takes me to their self-serve web page, whereupon login, the activation link for Netflix flat out sends me to the webpage/web message below...  Can someone please help?  Perhaps a Koodo tech support can provide some assistance in this matter?  Both Netflix’s and Koodo’s links take me to Netflix’s website stating the following:  

Hmm… Something’s wrong with this link.

Double-check the link from your partner and try again, or sign up for Netflix now without an offer.

Thanks. 

IRL:  Netflix  

(www.netflix.com/partner/bundle/invalidToken)

I don’t know if the fact that I’m travelling in Asia right now is affecting the link, I mean it shouldn’t.  Can someone please kindly shed some light.  Cheers.

icon

Best answer by TwelveMind 29 March 2024, 11:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Feeling stupid, but I’ll answer my own question.  Turns out it was an IP issue.  I’m abroad so the links were faulty due to my not being in Canada at the moment.  VPN solved the issue for me.  Cheers!