Koodo Community
Question

International Calling

• 18 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I am a coach and have a few clients in the U.S. Even a 2 5 minute calls over the course of the month essentially double my bill.

Wondering about options for add-ons to my current plan to give me limited international minutes?

Thanks,
Chris

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There was a CA-US calling last month but the promotion has ended ($60).

As of now, If you want to call us at lower rate, I recommend you add the $15 US calling add-on in your self-serve. That would help to cover your calls to US (from Canada).

edited: see Bernard option below. That was the better option than the addon

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@chris.d You could change your plan to one that includes unlimited long distance as a Perk to many countries including the US. Based on your current plan you would need to step up by only $10 a month. The new plan would also more than double your data bucket,  would give you access to 5G and of course the long distance calls. It is certainly an option to consider.

Included countries are: United States, China, Hong Kong, India, Mexico, Bangladesh, United Kingdom, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Colombia, France, Germany, Japan, Korea, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, Sri Lanka, and Taiwan.