Koodo Community
Question

i need help changing my plan and choosing my perks.

• 23 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello, when I try and change my plan and perk the page goes to a loading screen and just stays blank and doesn't proceed past that point. Is there a way I can get past this? I've tried on several devices and my home computer with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Cookiecrumb Can you pls take a screenshot and share it here (minus any personals) so we can see what is happening? 

I see you have 2 lines. It the one ending with 42 where this is happening?  

It's happening to both lines. And when I try to add the perk or change my plan this is all I see. And the same thing happens on my computer. It goes from the screen that says initializing to the blank screen and doesn't progress.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Cookiecrumb Ok, let us take a look and as per our our chat the the first line (42) will have the speed boost added as a Perk the other the Unlimited Long Distance Pack.  Details of that Perk are below:

“Unlimited Long Distance Pack: Get unlimited long distance calling to 28 countries including the US, China, Hong Kong, India, Mexico, Bangladesh, and the UK from anywhere in Canada. See the full list of countries here.

Update: Plan has been changed and perks have been added. Enjoy @Cookiecrumb !