Koodo Community
Solved

I can't see Mobile Services after I login to my account

• 17 April 2023
  • 4 replies

When I go to this link, I can see the “Mobile Services” option on the “Self Serve” drop-down menu but as soon as I click on it, it takes me to the login screen and the option disappears once I am logged in.  So frustrating!

For context, I’m trying to add Easy Roam but I just don’t see the option to do so anywhere.

I’ve been chatting with the customer service (on facebook) for 2 hours now and they’re unable to help. Whatever option they suggest just doesn’t work for me. 

The chat assistant is so badly programmed and it gave me an option to schedule a call back after i repeatedly typed “call back” seven times. I’m just so frustrated. 

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 18 April 2023, 08:30

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did the customer service rep on facebook at least add-easy roam to your account for your?

Have you successfuly logged into self serve before?

I assume you tried to clear your browser’s cache or try logging in via incognito mode on your browser?

Have you tried to different device to try and log in?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@syedajaisha If you are a postpaid customer (monthly bills) you used an email to log into this forum that doesn’t match any account. If you wish to login with your Koodo postpaid credentials we maybe able to look up your account.

@Bernard Koodo :  I’m a prepaid customer and this is the email I use to login. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you are a prepaid customer, then you don't have a choice to add an easy-roam.

Can you post a screenshot of your plan without your personal info?