Koodo Community
Question

Frustrated long time customer

• 22 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Ive been a Koodo customer for 10+ years now, its coming up on the time for me to get a new phone. My current plan is a tab plus plan, $45 a month with 2gb of data. When i got to buy another phone it says my play is not tab plus( even though it clearly says it is at the top of the screen) and wants me to choose a tab plus plan of either $65 a month with 40 gb of data or $60 a month with 20gb of data. I want to stick with my current tab plus plan, i never go over my data now as it is, theres no need for me to have 20-40gb, thats insane to me. Id never come close to using it that much. Why are they driving away long time customers?

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Slickrick Per our discussion, I believe this is what you are referring to:

We do allow customer to keep their existing plans, however tab amount will vary based on the plan price. Higher plan price gives access to greater subsidy of phones.  There are also special offer we provide customers. As mentioned you have access to a special monthly credit of $15 for 15 months which would bring down the monthly cost to essentially no more than what you are paying today (i.e. $60-$15). I hope this helps.