Koodo Community
Question

Exclusive Offer not visible in Self Serve

• 20 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi there,

I received the same offer via text as this person had... 

and I am having the exact same problem, but it sounds like you were able to fix it for them. I’m hoping I can get the same help?

@Bernard Koodo 

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

I received the same offer via text as this person had... 

and I am having the exact same problem, but it sounds like you were able to fix it for them. I’m hoping I can get the same help?

@Bernard Koodo

Thanks

Someone mentioned in the other post that it works at midnight. Did you give that a try?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Dave T Can you pls share a screenshot of what you see? I know others shared, but there are unique elements to your account we can sometimes pick up to see what the issue is. I see the plan on your account so don’t worry about not being able to get it. Indeed, the high traffic may cause the occasional hiccup but I also lots of people being able to proceed without any problems.

It seems to show up tonight, and it worked! Thank you for anything you might have done. 

Before tonight, it just didn’t show up. No error messages or anything like that. 

I received an exclusive offer but don't know where to enter the code that was sent to me to use for thr discount 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I received an exclusive offer but don't know where to enter the code that was sent to me to use for thr discount 

It should be noted that the post is over 2 months old. You can create your own by going to the top right-hand corner of the page and click “Create New Post”.