Koodo Community
Solved

Error viewing plan and phone prices online

• 20 May 2023
  • 6 replies

I’m trying to buy a phone online on my current plan, and when I switch the phone’s condition I get this error where phone prices and plans should be. I’m frustrated with my current phone and I’m unable to buy the phone I want because of this.

icon

Best answer by Dinh 20 May 2023, 23:43

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried to refresh the page as it suggested (Press F5)? Also, I recommend you tried to clear the cache of the web browser and try on a different device to see if the problem follows.

As well, which phone are you looking for and which plan was it?

Thanks for your response, I’m looking at the Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for the Tab Basic plan.

I should mention I have tried all of those things and none worked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for your response, I’m looking at the Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for the Tab Basic plan.

I should mention I have tried all of those things and none worked.

Did it only happen to that model? Have you tried to test on another model to see if the issue follows? 

I wondered the error happened because  the model stock had issue.

Yeah, doesn’t happen on another model.

Hopefully its not out of stock, I really want the stylus on the note. I understand the webpage not reflecting what’s going with stock though. It would be awesome to know if its actually available or not.

Thanks again for the help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yeah, doesn’t happen on another model.

Hopefully its not out of stock, I really want the stylus on the note. I understand the webpage not reflecting what’s going with stock though. It would be awesome to know if its actually available or not.

Thanks again for the help!

If that was the case, I recommend you contact the webstore directly and ask them about the stock at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Stretchtds That device is only available as a Certified Pre-owned one.   When I click on the below link it does state that it is not currently available. Not sure why you were getting that error message.

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/phones/samsung-galaxy-note20-ultra-5g-cpo

It is possible that we will get a few but that’s not guaranteed.