Error 13h1, unable to use the newly added Unlimited long distance pack

• 3 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Error 13h1, unable to use the newly added Unlimited long distance pack

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you check your selfserve to see if you had the payperuse international calling addon? As well, I assumed you checked you have dial the international in the correct format?

Can you check your selfserve to see if you had the payperuse international calling addon? As well, I assumed you checked you have dial the international in the correct format?

I do not have the add-on and there's no option for me to add it. I have a scheduled call with customer service to resolve the issue. I was just hoping that by posting my question here, a Koodo rep might fix it for me sooner. Thanks anyways for trying to help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you already scheduled a callback, I recommend you wait for it as there isn't no point in double booking. If the rep on the phone couldn't help, you could come back here. Someone will add it for you

If you already scheduled a callback, I recommend you wait for it as there isn't no point in double booking. If the rep on the phone couldn't help, you could come back here. Someone will add it for you

Matter is resolved. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@QuickQuestion I’m glad to see it was resolved. Looks like there a international long distance feature missing to allow the outbound call. Thanks for your patience!