Koodo Community
Solved

error 13b1

• 19 December 2022
  • 3 replies

I was talking to my girlfriend in mexico and when I hung up due to some call problems and tried to call her again it was giving me this error. I can't see the pay per use add on in my self serve and I have 1000 min enabled international. 

icon

Best answer by Dinh 19 December 2022, 08:23

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you call her before and it worked? Normally, if you didn’t have the payperuse international long distance, it would say you can’t make international call.

Also, check the countries listed in the 1000minutes add-on. Some add-on didn’t cover Mexico, and you could pay extra fee

Did you call her before and it worked? Normally, if you didn’t have the payperuse international long distance, it would say you can’t make international call.

Also, check the countries listed in the 1000minutes add-on. Some add-on didn’t cover Mexico, and you could pay extra fee

Yes, I had called her multiple times for months and it was fine. But then I started having issues today mid call and I just hung up and tried calling her again and this happened. Super weird I know, but it makes no sense.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That was weird, I suggest you try again later tonight and see if the call could go through. If it doesn’t, you could comeback tomorrow and someone would flag a rep to look into your case (it is late night anyway, their customer service is closed at the moment).