Koodo Community
Solved

Data Promotion

Received text message today , it says message is from Koodo, ADDFiVE for $1, is this correct ??

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 9 December 2022, 22:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@mmuja Yes. That would be from Koodo. 

Can anyone confirm if the data that’s added via the promo is added at the same speeds as the account or does this throttle down to 100mbps?

For example, I am on the previous “4G LTE” data plans which far exceed 100mbps. Does this data add on stay with 4G LTE speeds?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Rubes1 Yes. 

@Rubes1 Yes. 

Fantastic. Just added the 25GB

@Rubes1 Yes. 

One other question you may be able to answer. Can you add multiple offers? For example, can you add the 25GB for $3 and the 10GB for $2 at the same time?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I believe you can.  What does the offer in the text say exactly?

I believe you can.  What does the offer in the text say exactly?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I dont see any restrictions in the text.

I would give it a try and see what it looks like in your self serve after you add it.

I got the same text. If I add 5gb for $1 a month, is this only $1 extra per month for ever or just a few months and then you have to pay more for this extra data ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I got the same text. If I add 5gb for $1 a month, is this only $1 extra per month for ever or just a few months and then you have to pay more for this extra data ?

If you received this offer, then yes. It will be $1 extra add to your bill.

If they raised price for this add-on for some reason, then you can remove it if you don't agree with it. After all this is an add-on. You can choose to keep or not.