Koodo Community
Question

Data paused while in Germany

• 16 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Why is my data paused on easy roam in Germany ?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you said it was paused, you meant you received a text from Koodo saying the data usage has reached the limit? Or was there something else?

Mine data is also paused in Germany and my phone plan isn’t working 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Mine data is also paused in Germany and my phone plan isn’t working 

Did it work before? When you sign into self-serve, what add-on in your plan did you have?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Dugout  We see data usage on your phone in Germany today. If you mean your connection was interrupted, pls bear in mind you are using local networks in Germany and we have no control over the quality of their service. There are multiple providers and you could manually switch to another (on your phone under settings) if one seems to have issues.

@beepboop123456 We see data being used as of yesterday and there would no reason for us to stop anything as you have plenty of data left in your monthly bucket allowance. Pls see th above comment as it is possible you’d have to manually change the local provider in Germany if you are encountering issues with the current one.  

Thank you all its my daughter using the phone, as a concerned father I just want to make sure she’s able to use it.  We’ll monitor the coverage hopefully all is well