Koodo Community
Solved

data

• 30 November 2022
  • 8 replies

I was able to connect with a Rep yesterday to get data added to my plan. He said that it has been added to my 2 lines  but I don’t see any data added to $20 plan. I was told that I will be able to see it in 15 minutes but i don’t see it yet. Please help.

icon

Best answer by Boa_Guy Koodo 30 November 2022, 18:39

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Can any rep get back to me as I have to travel tomorrow and want data to be added?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The plan doesn't have any data, so can you explain what was supposed to be added to your account? 

Hi Sophia,

Yes It was not having data. When I spoke to the rep yesterday he said he is adding 1 GB data without any extra charge which I will be able to see in 15 minutes. But I dont see any data added to that line which has $20 plan. Please check the conversation I had with koodo Rep yesterday around 9:15 pm. Please fix the issue asap.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@lrashi  We have looked into your account and we can assure you that everything that was promised, is on your account. You can also check your add-ons in Self serve,. 

Hope this helped. 

Hi Boa,

I just checked my account but it doesn’t reflect added data. please advise. why does it shows pay per use data. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@lrashi As mentioned above, please check your add-ons for that line. You will be able to see it. :)

If i see the below that means I have 2 GB data with $0. Is it shock free data? I want to receive a message after 50% data is being used. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@lrashi  You can verify and change those setting in your self-serve. Under “My Profile’ and “data setting”