Koodo Community
Question

Credits transfer on a new plan?

• 2 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Good Morning!

I started this discussion post because I have a (seemingly) simple question yet I cannot find an clear answer anywhere. A lot of conflicting replies on older posts.

Last Black Friday, I ported two numbers to Koodo, one for me and one of my partner. I was offered the “60$ per month” plan with 25gb 4g data and some other perks WITH an 20 dollar as well as a 5 dollar monthly credit for a total of 25$ off every month. This made the base plans 35$ a month essentially.

Now, I was checking the self serve to pay a bill and an offer popped up, it said I can get 60gb of 5g data for 60$ a month.

My question is, if I were to switch to this plan, because the base price is the same as my old plan, will the 20+5 credit also apply to this new plan. In other words, will I still be paying approximately 35 dollars because tax for 60gb 5g data?

Thanks in advance for your help here!

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The thing is, you would need to contact Koodo directly. Some credits can be transferred to another plan while others cannot. Based on your exact situation, they will be able to tell you and/or leave a note in your account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@AayushBhatia06 The credit you have will definitely disappear. However, for $25 you get to more than double your data bucket. That’s still pretty awesome.