Koodo Community
Question

Can't receive calls or texts

• 20 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I’ve switched my 2 phone lines from Rogers to Koodo 3 days ago. I still Can't receive calls or texts for both cellphone numbers. I am trying to call Koodo but apparently that service is not available, Also requesting a call back is impossible since my both phone numbers can’t receive calls now, They get forwarded to voicemail directly. Can some one from Koodo reach out and try to resolve my problem. It’s very frustrating that I can not make calls for three days now and I can not even call Koodo customer service to resolve this.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

From the look of it, your number port was cancelled. Did you respond "yes" to the text from Rogers?

As of now, is your Roger SIM working?

I actually did not respond to the TEXT msg from Rogers but I called Rogers Yesterday and they have completed the transfer from their side manually and confirmed that it’s all completed from their side. They advised me to contact Koodo if I still have the same issue. Still Can’t receive calls now on both lines. I don’t know how to contact Koodo. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I actually did not respond to the TEXT msg from Rogers but I called Rogers Yesterday and they have completed the transfer from their side manually and confirmed that it’s all completed from their side. They advised me to contact Koodo if I still have the same issue. Still Can’t receive calls now on both lines. I don’t know how to contact Koodo. 

Can you try again in selfserve to initiate the port again? If not, you might need to schedule a call back to a Canadian number that you had access to and ask a rep to assist

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @NuUzr 

It looks like the transfer was canceled for both lines.

Do you still have the sim cards from Rogers?