Koodo Community
Solved

Can't enable Wifi calling

• 22 September 2022
  • 6 replies

I used to use wifi calling on my Pixel 6. I just bought the iPhone 14 Pro and I’m trying to enable wifi calling but when I do, it just returns a message saying “To allow wifi calling on this account, contact Koodo”.

I would love to contact Koodo, but I can’t. I can’t make phone calls due to my hearing, yet I can’t seem to contact Koodo in any way. The only option is to schedule a callback, which I will not be able to answer. This is the least accessible company I’ve seen. 😡

Anyone know how to resolve this or get assistance in a digital way (chat, email, text, etc)?

icon

Best answer by Boa_Guy Koodo 22 September 2022, 13:31

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The best way to chat with Koodo is through Facebook or Twitter DM. It’s probably the easiest way to talk to them - or alternatively, if you like we can flag your post for a rep to contact you through PM on this community. Which do you prefer?

Thanks for pointing me to Facebook. I will try sending a message there. I’ll let you know if I don’t hear back.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for pointing me to Facebook. I will try sending a message there. I’ll let you know if I don’t hear back.

You can ask the Koodo rep to include the VoLTE add-on to your account. You should be able to enable the wifi calling feature once that is complete. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Andy Morris  We have checked your account and you were missing the VoLTE add-on.  We added it for you, you should be able to activate it now. :) 

To enable LTE on an iPhone or an iPad running iOS 13 or newer:

1. Go to Settings
  2. Select Cellular
  3. Select Cellular data options
  4. Select Voice & Data
  5. Select LTE, VoLTE on

iPhone users with iOS 12 or older releases can enable VoLTE through Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Enable LTE > Voice & Data.

Let us know if you run into any issues 

Cheers, :) 

Thank you. That worked.

I’d also appreciate it if you could pass on my feedback that not having any way to contact you other than by phone is not friendly to those with disabilities. Please include a way for people to contact you by other means. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Andy Morris  Awesome, happy to hear that everything is working for you! :)

Thanks for your feedback. 

You can chat with Koodo through Facebook or Twitter DM, you can reach out here in the community as we have some amazing and very knowledgeable Mobile Masters, community members, and Koodo reps as well.  Alternatively, you can always schedule a callback as well. 

Hope this helped.

Cheers,