Koodo Community
Question

Can't add Unlimited Long Distance Calling Perk

• 9 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Greetings,

I recently transferred my number over to Koodo for the $39 for 20gb plan that included 1 free perk. I read the details about what perks were available which included Unlimited Long Distance Calling. When I login to self serve to add it though I only see two perks, enhanced voicemail and unlimited long distance text.

Please help me in getting this perk added as it is the sole reason I transferred this number over.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Those are the only two available for that plan.
Where did you see that it said otherwise?

I can see that listed on the page itself but when I signed up that wasn't listed. It had the same info icon for available perks and the unlimited long distance calling was available there.

I literally just got the sim card in the mail from them today. Hardly fair to have the plan details change after I sign up before I can even transfer my number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I can see that listed on the page itself but when I signed up that wasn't listed. It had the same info icon for available perks and the unlimited long distance calling was available there.

I literally just got the sim card in the mail from them today. Hardly fair to have the plan details change after I sign up before I can even transfer my number.

The unlimited long distance pack is only available for certain plans. If you refer to the Koodo page, it is featured on the $60 plan. 

Right but the info icon they had previously by the $39 plan to describe the perks available there had the Unlimited Long Distance listed. I’m not trying to claim that this isn’t how it is now all I’m saying is they changed the wording and layout to likely better communicate what the plans were available with.

This could have been solved by having an actual customer support line I could call because I would have to confirm it but instead we are left with a community forum.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Right but the info icon they had previously by the $39 plan to describe the perks available there had the Unlimited Long Distance listed. I’m not trying to claim that this isn’t how it is now all I’m saying is they changed the wording and layout to likely better communicate what the plans were available with.

This could have been solved by having an actual customer support line I could call because I would have to confirm it but instead we are left with a community forum.

Unless you have a snapshot of the picture to prove it, It would be hard to dispute. The rep might not even be able to apply the perk for the plan as it wasn’t in their system.

You could schedule a call back from Koodo and talk to a rep if you insists on calling.