Koodo Community
Question

Calling US from Mexico

• 20 February 2023
  • 4 replies

I have free calling to US and Mexico. If I am in Mexico with Easy Roam, can I still call the US no charge?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The addon for international calling to us and mexico was only for calls originated from Canada. If you roam to Mexico and call an US number, international long distance fee will apply.

What I am reading then is we can only use parts of our plan. It is advertised this way … “Easy Roam lets you use your existing phone plan when you travel abroad.”  Phoning the US is part of my existing plan. So, I must consider that false advertising.

Corporate world profits onward while the little people squable.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What I am reading then is we can only use parts of our plan. It is advertised this way … “Easy Roam lets you use your existing phone plan when you travel abroad.”  Phoning the US is part of my existing plan. So, I must consider that false advertising.

Corporate world profits onward while the little people squable.

It is stated in their easyroam page. If you had time reading through, it should be there. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/easyroam?INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_Shop_TravelAndRoaming

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

“Easy Roam lets you use your existing phone plan when you travel abroad“

So, technically it says you can use your plan. But not mentioning “Add on as well”…