Koodo Community
Question

Additional line

• 19 January 2024
  • 3 replies

I have added an additional line to my account but cannot go for the minimum plan . What are the benefits of adding an additional line when I can buy a new plan for cheaper cost ($15-$20) when utilization is minimum for the second line. 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You should be able to select it as a new activation. The low cost plan only requries a rep for existing users. Alternatrively, if you only need minimal usage, you could look to the prepaid options for Koodo or Public Mobile.

I can flag a rep if you want to remain with the postpaid starter plan option. Let me know.

Hi Goran, 

Can you please flag a rep as I would like to keep it as postpaid but go on minimal plan as we already have a second full plan.

Thank you,

Narbir

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Goran, 

Can you please flag a rep as I would like to keep it as postpaid but go on minimal plan as we already have a second full plan.

Thank you,

Narbir

For plan change, you would have to contact Koodo directly yourself, you could schedule a call back with Koodo assist www.koodo.com/chat or chat with via Facebook messaging. The official link is below at the bottom of the forum.