Koodo Community
Question

Add on disappeared after prepaid self serve site changed

• 6 December 2022
  • 5 replies

I had received a 100 minutes Canada wide booster bonus when I signed up for a prepaid account. After the prepaid self serve site was changed, the 100 minutes Canada wide booster vanished from boosters. What happened to it?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Good question. It's possible it's a glitch. You can reach out via the prepaid Koodo chat to request a callback to see if it's just a glitch in the new interface or if it disappeared

My add-ons also disappeared. I had many different add-ons that accumulated over the years for both talk time and data and now the main screen shows 25 minutes left in an old 600 minute add on. This is nonsense. Where is my talk time Koodo?

My 100 minute Canada wide booster, and data booster have also disappeared with new interface.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Pre-paid has always been the poor cousin. A number of years ago, boosters went on sale (who can remember that far back?) and as I added some, others disappeared. The explanation I got from the telephone rep is that their screen could only show 13 items! If you bought data boosters at 3 different times, they are listed as 3 different items, and never do you get to see that you have “x” amount of data total remaining.

They were very apologetic and re-instated everything from my list.

Ever since then, if I do a transaction, I do a screen print.

I just spoke to a prepaid rep. who assured me that all of my booster bonuses purchased over the years are still there even though they are not visible on my account.